What is a Kettlebell Thruster?
The Kettlebell Thruster is a powerful and dynamic full body movement. The Thruster requires core stability, hip and shoulder flexibility, but is a great movement for developing strength and power in your body.
The Kettlebell Thruster is a full-body exercise with an emphasis on the following muscle groups:
How to Do a Kettlebell Thruster (Instructions):
Trainer Tips for the Kettlebell Thruster:
Progression (make harder)
- Use a heavier weight. Scale up in 8kg increments (16kg, 24kg, 32kg, etc…)
- Use two kettlebells, one in each hand.
- Increase your repetition count.
Regression (make easier)
- Start by practicing Front Squats and Presses separately.
- Use a lighter weight.
- Lower your repetition count.
Fitness Resources Grounded in Biblical Truth