What is a Kettlebell March?
The Kettlebell March is a kettlebell carry movement. It’s a full body blaster, that will engage your core, lower and upper body. This is great as a warm-up, cool-down, or as a part of your strength routine.
The Kettlebell March is a full-body exercise with an emphasis on the following muscle groups:
How to Do a Kettlebell March (Instructions):
Trainer Tips for the Kettlebell March:
Progression (make harder)
- Increase your repetition count.
- Use a heavier weight. Scale up in 8kg increments (16kg, 24kg, 32kg, etc…)
- Perform the KB March in a Racked Position.
- March with two kettlebells, one in each hand.
Regression (make easier)
- Instead of racking the kettlebell, carry it down by your side with your arm.
- Use a lighter weight.
- Lower your repetition count.